Click here for more pictures
Locations & Hours
Located at the Gorzynski Farm, 7381 State Route 52, Cochecton Center, New York.
Click here for map
- Always closed on Sundays. Mondays are heavy "work" days — you can come, but we can't give you as much attention.
- April: By Chance; best Tuesday through Saturday from 10am – 3pm. Never on Sunday.
- May through July 3: Tuesday through Saturday, 10am 4pm; Monday by chance 10 - 3 pm. Never on Sunday. Closed Memorial Day.
- July: Friday – Saturday, 10am – 3pm; Other days by chance.
- July 5 - Mid-September: By Chance, best from 10am 3pm. Never on Sunday.
- Closed July 4.th.
Silver Heights Farm can be found at three farmer's markets this year.
- On Wednesdays we can be found on the west side of Union Square in Manhattan from 8am – 6pm, mid-April through mid-September.
- On Saturdays we can be found on the west side of Union Square in Manhattan from 8am – 6pm, mid-April through June 29.
- On Saturdays we will also be at the Barryville Farmers' Market (located on the Mail Road Cul-De-Sac at the intersection of Route 97 and Route 55 in Barryville, NY) from mid-May until early July.
- On Sundays we will be at the Callicoon Farmers' Market, Creekside Park on Audrey Dorrer Road in Callicoon, NY, 11am – 2pm, mid-May through early July.
Welcome to Silver Heights Farm Nursery
At Silver Heights Farm, we specialize in certified organic, heirloom & unusual, open pollinated vegetable transplants—our catalog contains hundreds of different varieties of tomatoes, peppers, greens, melons, squash and other vegetables. In addition to the vegetables, we are now offering a wide variety of culinary and medicinal herbs. And we are also growing an eclectic collection of old-fashioned flowers for which there was no room in the catalog but which will be available for purchase at the nursery and farmer's markets. Backyard gardeners will certainly find many treasures.
All our plants are grown organically, certified by NOFA-NY Certified Organic, LLC.
Click here to read more
Catalog of Plants
The 2014 catalog (including herbs) is now available!
Click here to download